Monday, December 1, 2008

Almost at the end

I can't believe we are in the month of December. Where did the time go? I try to think back during this time of year to see what I have learned in the past year because knowledge is power. I can honestly say that in the previous year I feel more confident in how I present myself when teaching or coaching. I remember my first feelings of being nervous and somewhat scared to coming into a classroom or practice ready to work! Teaching kids is very rewarding when you put the work into it and see improvement as they begin to grow in their own life. Some learn the easy way and others learn the hard way but given a chance to succeed they can surprise you. All in all it has been a good year and I look for more to come. I never knew that blogging could be this much fun and it can be a great way to vent without any input.....haha

I enjoyed the class and reading everyone's experience as a teacher. Good luck in the upcoming year and remember to enjoy what we have been called to do.

No comments: